Monday, November 2, 2009

Leaving tomorrow for China. I guess that is why I am posting at 4:00 a.m....too excited to sleep. Keep us in prayer for a safe journey and a peaceful, joyful, and loving meeting with our daughter. We will be with her for 12 nights in China before we return home. God blesses adoption; Jesus was adopted by Joseph, and it is by God's grace that all of us are adopted into His family.

Thanks for all the support, gifts, advice, and love. We have less than a week before our "forever family" is united. Words from the Methodist hymnal come to mind:

"This is my song, O God of all the nations,
a song of peace for lands afar and mine.
This is my home, the country where my heart is;
here are my hopes, my dreams, my holy shrine;
but other hearts in other lands are beating
with hopes and dreams as true and high as mine

My country's skies are bluer than the ocean,
And sunlight beams on clover leaf and pine.
But other lands have sunlight too and clover,
And skies are everywhere as blue as mine.
This is my song O God of all the nations,
A song of peace for their land and for mine."

1 comment:

  1. It makes me smile to know you are getting your baby!!!!!!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete